real shame these guys don't answer it lets down a good game I would gladly support
A downloadable game for Windows
Groasis is a third-person, open-world survival game. In this game you find yourself alone in a vast dystopian desert. You'll have to use the resources you find to make sure you survive as you traverse the harsh landscape around you. Gather and build to help get through the desert.
Let yourself be immersed in this atmospheric single-player experience. Lean back, strategize on what you need to survive and start exploring!
- Explore at your own pace; traverse the procedurally generated, dust filled, desolate desert.
- Learn to gather resources and use these to craft new items to aid in your adventure and survival.
- WASD - Move
- Shift - Sprint
- Mouse - Camera
- LMB (Left Mouse Button) - Action
- RMB (Right Mouse Button) - Eat/Place Object
- E - Pickup/Interact
- Q - Drop
- B - Vehicle
- I - Inventory/Crafting Menu
- 0-9 - Item Slots
- ESC - Menu
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
- Processor: Intel® iCore™ i5 6600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphic: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 960
- Rasmus Nilsson - Project Owner, Character Artist, Animator
- Kacper Duda - Scrum Master, Scripter, Level Designer
- Niki Eriksson - Lead Graphic Designer, Environment Artist
- Daniel Nilsson - Environment Artist, Asset Artist, FX Artist
- Markus Holmström - Scripter
- Tim Ekenberg - Scripter
- Vladimir Stanisic - Scripter, Sound Designer
- Denise Cordova Modin - 2D Artist, Asset Artist
|Made with||Unity, ZBrush, Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Substance Painter & designer|
|Tags||3D, Atmospheric, Crafting, Exploration, Open World, Singleplayer, Third Person, Unity|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few hours|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Sorry for no awnser. This was a school projekt and everyone is out for summer. When the course was over we discussed fixing things but we would have to remake almost all of the game to do that. It would have been fun but I'm just part of the art team so it's a bit out of my hands. Thank you for liking what we made and I would have fixed the saving if i could.
if you want people to play game you need to respond to problems, need to check at least once a week for bugs or problems
no save file when I try to load . Using windows 10
still not saving
Game crashes when saving so have to start a new game every time